EZ Audio Editor is a visual multifunction digital audio editing
software for Windows.With the new generation audio music editing
software, you'll get more compressed music from your audio CDs or
tapes, save more hard disk space, create more personal music and share
them with friends.With this cool audio editor, music editing will never
be the hassle. You can see the music now and you can edit audio data
using the brand new visual interface.
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats
(can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input
device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes and
LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet
Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete
Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In
and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse,
Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files
(BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,
LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter).
* Convert an audio file from one format to another.
* Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data.
* Edit the tags for mp3, mp2, wma file (Artist, Album, Title, Year, Comment, Track, Genre).
* Windows Vista Compatible.
* Free software updates for a year.
* Free technical support.